Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slowing Down Drastically

From here on out I will only post an article once in a while instead of every Sunday. I've only got so much serious stuff to say. All I wanted to do was write a book, make a movie, and record a decent CD. I did all three (although I'm still not crazy about the music CD and would like to do an all acoustic one utilizing my live setup with my Boomerang looper). I also made what I think is a pretty good and useful website about George MacDonald in what free time I had. In short, I think I did everything the good Lord asked of me, so from here on out my posting articles will probably be much less often.

Also, for those who liked last Sunday's post where I went into Stephen Oppenheimer's Eden in the East: The Drowned Continent of Southeast Asia, a good book that goes well with that is by geologist Robert M. Schoch called Voyages of the Pyramid Builders.

No comments: